Schneider Centre Spa Treatments
For the busy on the go client, the Signature Facial begins with a thorough skin analysis followed by a deep cleansing, exfoliation, steam and mask with a gentle hand and arm massage.
This treatment is a very relaxing way to improve your skin’s overall appearance, especially if done on a regular basis. A Deluxe Facial involves thoroughly cleansing and exfoliating the skin, as well as steaming and massaging to boost circulation and encourage lymphatic drainage. One or two masks will be applied, followed by toners, moisturizers and sun screen appropriate for your skin type.
Specialized Back Treatment
This treatment is especially designed to treat acne on the back. A deep cleansing and exfoliation will bring impurities and excess oils to the surface. Extraction will be performed, and the skin will be sanitized followed by a calming mask.
Dermaplaning is a safe, non-invasive treatment to successfully exfoliating the epidermis. We use a sterile surgical blade to gently and safely remove fine vellus hair or ‘peach fuzz’ and dead skin cells. Glowing and vibrant skin is revealed without the use of chemical or peeling agents and there is no down time. Dermaplane is performed as a stand alone treatment followed by either a calming or hydrating mask.
What are the benefits of having a Dermaplane?
- Promotes smoother skin
- Removes soft facial hair that traps dirt and oil
- Enhances the effectiveness of other skincare treatments such as Enzyme Peels and Microdermabrasion by providing deeper product penetration.
- Reduces recent acne scars
- Reduces Fine Lines
- Produces immediate results with no downtime
Will my hair grow back thicker with Dermaplane?
- No. This is physiologically impossible. Vellus hair, the particular type of hair affected by dermaplaning, will grow back the same size and shape when cut or removed.
How often is the Dermaplane procedure performed?
- Dermaplaning is usually performed every three to four weeks. Treating the skin in this manner actually removes about two-three weeks worth of dead skin cells. The skin needs to complete its normal rejuvenation cycle before the treatment is done again.
Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion
Microdermabrasion is a quick and painless treatment that accelerates the rate at which dead skin is exfoliated, and jump-starts the proliferation of new skin cells. A series of treatments may be recommended which can treat hyperpigmentation, Sun-damaged spot, dryness, fine lines and wrinkles, and even minor acne scarring. Microdermabrasion can be coupled with just about any other type of skin care treatment and has many benefits. The most obvious is the elimination of the dead skin, which allows treatment products to better penetrate the skin.
Innovative and effective, MDPen activates cellular regeneration to help tighten and lift skin, while minimizing common skin problems such as acne scars, fine lines, dull skin, poor texture and much more. MDPen Micro Needling is used for skin revitalization.
MD Pen rapidly creates a pattern of micro channels in the treatment area. These micro channels significantly increase the production of collagen and elastin to leave the skin smoother, fresher, and more uniform. Micro channels also enhance the skin’s ability to absorb medical grade topicals, like anti-aging serums and skin lighteners, when applied during or immediately after the treatment
See the complete list of imperfections treated with MDPen Micro Skin Needling:
- Fine Lines
- Texture Improvement
- Acne Scarring
- Facial Scar Revision
- Stretch Marks
- Body Scar Revisions
- Enlarged Pores
- Lip Line
High Frequency Facial
A High Frequency Facial is used to help treat and prevent stubborn acne, shrink enlarged pores, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, decongest puffy eyes, fade dark eye circles and even rejuvenate the condition of the scalp and nourish hair follicles for healthier hair growth.
The safe and gentle oscillating and oxygenating power of high frequency electrical current has been shown to enhance blood circulation, increase collagen and elastin production, eliminate toxins and acne-casing bacteria, encourage lymphatic drainage, exfoliate dead skin cells and improve skin care product absorption. The primary action of high frequency current is thermal (heat producing) and is characterized by a high rate of oscillation. Due to its rapid rate of oscillation, high frequency does not cause muscular contractions – instead, it works on the principle of skin toning.
The cutting edge ultrasonic technology utilizes low frequency sound waves in three stages to repair the skin at a cellular level. The Epiwave Facial will:
- Combat aging skin
- Clean pores and help reduce acne
- Manage Rosacea
- Reduce wrinkles
- Reduce Hyperpigmentation
Three steps for Epiwave Facial:
- Ultrasonic Peel: cavitating pores with a gentle sound wave. What is left is deeply cleaned and exfoliated skin ready for nourishment
- Sonophoresis: Ultrasound waves open microscopic pathways between cells through which nutrient-rich treatments, based on your individual skin needs, can penetrate
- Micro Current: Painless therapy supplying low level current, such as that found naturally in the body, to reach injured cells and to restore them to normal balance and function
Improve the appearance of skin. Noticeable results after just one peel and compelling results after three to six peels. We offer 3 different Peels depending on your skin’s needs: